Diversity & Inclusion Accolades
The recognitions listed below reflect our commitment to creating a community where everyone is included and can succeed. We’re proud of these accomplishments and, most importantly, we're dedicated to making continued progress.
- O'Melveny was named one of the “50 Best Law Firms for Women” by Working Mother and Flex-Time Lawyers in 2013. The Firm was honored for its excellence in creating flexibility and professional development programs designed to retain women and advance them into the leadership pipeline.
- O’Melveny achieved a perfect score on the Human Rights Campaign’s 2013 Corporate Equality Index (CEI), in addition to being named a “Best Place to Work for LGBT Equality.”
- O’Melveny is ranked highly for diversity among large US law firms, according to The American Lawyer’s 2013 “Diversity Scorecard.”
- O'Melveny earned the Work-Life Seal of Distinction from WorldatWork’s Alliance for Work-Life Progress in 2013. The seal identifies employers who have demonstrated leadership in workplace strategies and practices that help employees achieve success at work and in their personal lives, which help retain diverse employees and provide a more inclusive environment for all.
- O’Melveny received the “Best International Mentoring Program” award at Euromoney Legal Media Group’s 2013 Americas Women in Business Law Awards.
- Profiles in Diversity Journal named O’Melveny one if its Diversity Leaders for 2013.
- Our London office is most diverse among international firms in the United Kingdom, according to the Black Solicitors Network’s 2012 Diversity League Table