is a counsel in O'Melveny's Washington, DC, office and a member of the Firm's Capital Markets Practice. Bjorn's practice focuses on securities law, including disclosure matters, public and private offerings of equity and debt, and corporate governance.
Bjorn has extensive experience advising domestic and foreign private issuers regarding:
- Exchange Act registration and reporting requirements;
- Beneficial ownership reporting requirements pursuant to Section 16 and Section 13(d)/(g) of the Exchange Act;
- Private placements of securities pursuant to Regulation D of the Securities Act;
- Transactions pursuant to Rule 144 of the Securities Act;
- Compliance with the corporate governance standards of the national securities exchanges, state law and current best practices;
- Compliance with FINRA regulation of underwriting compensation and conflicts of interest;
- Responses to comments received from the SEC Division of Corporation Finance; and
- Responses to inquiries received from the Office of Compliance Inspections and Examinations.
, Summer Honors Program - Securities and Exchange Commission, Division of Corporation Finance, Office of Chief Counsel