is a counsel in O’Melveny’s Century City office and a member of the Business Trial and Litigation and Entertainment, Sports, and Media Practices. Kathryn focuses primarily on entertainment, intellectual property, and complex civil litigation. Her experience includes civil litigation matters and white collar investigations and defense. She has argued motions, taken and defended depositions, worked with expert witnesses, assisted with witness examinations, and led discovery efforts on various matters.
Prior to joining O’Melveny, Kathryn was an associate at a leading international law firm. While there she represented clients including financial services corporations, pharmaceutical and biotechnology corporations, and individuals.
Illustrative Professional Experience
- Represented a media and entertainment conglomerate in a complex contract action arising from a film financing transaction; reached a successful settlement in the matter.
- Represented a media and entertainment conglomerate in a complex intellectual property and contract action.
- Represented defendants in a contract action arising from real estate transactions.
- Represented a motion picture production company in major participations and contract disputes.
- Represented an attorney in a defamation action.
- Represented a manufacturer in a trade secret and Lanham Act action.
- Represented a motion picture production company in contract action arising from a film financing transaction.
- Represents a talent agency in litigation with a former senior executive.
- Represents a Fortune 200 homebuilder in multiple matters, including California bankruptcy proceedings.
- Represents individuals, pro bono, in immigration and domestic violence cases.