is a counsel in O’Melveny’s Los Angeles office and a member of the White Collar Defense and Corporate Investigations Practice. Louise’s practice consists primarily of white collar defense and antitrust litigation, as well as counseling clients regarding internal investigations.
- Represents a former General Counsel of a Fortune 500 technology company in DOJ and SEC investigations into alleged stock option backdating, and related derivative and class action suits.
- Represented AMD in worldwide monopolization lawsuit against Intel and related regulator investigations, leading to a $1.25 billion settlement.
- Represents a national managed care organization in connection with federal investigations into individual health care insurance policies.
- Represented a major financial services company in its prosecution of a suit to recover $800 million in lost profits as a result of being defrauded in a major corporate transaction.
- Represented a major insurance company in an action brought by the California Insurance Commissioner regarding broker compensation disclosures.
- Represented a pro bono client, trying his excessive force claims before a jury in federal court.
Honorable Nora M. Manella, U.S. District Court, Central District of California