is a counsel in O’Melveny & Myers' Hong Kong office and a member of the Investment Funds Practice within the Transactions Department. Lynn’s practice focuses solely on the formation of private equity funds, acting for both general partners and limited partners. Lynn's clients include Primavera Capital, KV Asia Capital and GIC.
Illustrative Professional Experience
- Acting for Actis Capital LLP on the formation of Actis Emerging Markets 3, a US$2.9 billion emerging markets fund
- Acting for a Singaporean manager on the formation of an Indonesian fund
- Acting for a Singaporean manager on the formation of a South East Asia fund
- Acting for Aktis Capital on the formation of Aktis China West Fund
- Acting for a Hong Kong manager on the formation of a China fund
- Acting for Lok Capital on the formation of an Indian microfinance fund
- Acting for Turkven on the formation of Turkish Private Equity Fund II L.P.
- Acting for Climate Change Capital LLP on the formation of Climate Change Capital Private Equity L.P.
- Acting for a Nigerian manager on the formation of an African first time fund
She has also acted for a broad range of limited partners in private equity including sovereign wealth funds, pension funds, governmental development agencies and others.
Law Society of England & WalesLanguages,
Mandarin Chinese Committee Member,
British Chinese Law Association