Thank you for your interest. Before you communicate with one of our attorneys, please note: Any comments our attorneys share with you are general information and not legal advice. No attorney-client relationship will exist between you or your business and O’Melveny or any of its attorneys unless conflicts have been cleared, our management has given its approval, and an engagement letter has been signed. Meanwhile, you agree: we have no duty to advise you or provide you with legal assistance; you will not divulge any confidences or send any confidential or sensitive information to our attorneys (we are not in a position to keep it confidential and might be required to convey it to our clients); and, you may not use this contact to attempt to disqualify O’Melveny from representing other clients adverse to you or your business. By clicking "accept" you acknowledge receipt and agree to all of the terms of this paragraph and our Disclaimer.
Amy Sung is an associate in O’Melveny’s Hong Kong office. She focuses her practice on corporate finance and capital markets. Amy also advises on regulatory compliance and general corporate matters.
- Hong Kong
- University of Hong Kong, PCLL
- University of Warwick, LL.B.
- OrbusNeich Medical Group in its US$62 million IPO and listing on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange
- Haitong International Capital Limited and CCB International Capital Limited as joint sponsors, and other underwriters in the IPO and listing of Huafang Group Inc. on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange
- Jenscare Scientific Co., Ltd. in its IPO and listing on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange