Thank you for your interest. Before you communicate with one of our attorneys, please note: Any comments our attorneys share with you are general information and not legal advice. No attorney-client relationship will exist between you or your business and O’Melveny or any of its attorneys unless conflicts have been cleared, our management has given its approval, and an engagement letter has been signed. Meanwhile, you agree: we have no duty to advise you or provide you with legal assistance; you will not divulge any confidences or send any confidential or sensitive information to our attorneys (we are not in a position to keep it confidential and might be required to convey it to our clients); and, you may not use this contact to attempt to disqualify O’Melveny from representing other clients adverse to you or your business. By clicking "accept" you acknowledge receipt and agree to all of the terms of this paragraph and our Disclaimer.
David Cohen is a litigator in O’Melveny’s New York office. He focuses his practice on white-collar criminal defense and corporate investigations, regulatory matters, and sensitive investigations and litigation for colleges and universities. David also draws on his experience from working as a judicial clerk for the Honorable Alison J. Nathan in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York.
Corporate & Government Experience
- Assistant Director for Cabinet Affairs Operations, White House, Office of Cabinet Affairs (2013-2014)
- Executive Assistant, White House, Office of Cabinet Affairs (2011-2013)
- New York
- New York University, J.D.; Senior Executive Editor, NYU Journal of Legislation and Public Policy
- Washington University, B.A., Political Science
- Honorable Alison J. Nathan, U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- “FOIA in the Executive Office of the President,” N.Y.U. Journal of Legislation & Public Policy (2018)