Thank you for your interest. Before you communicate with one of our attorneys, please note: Any comments our attorneys share with you are general information and not legal advice. No attorney-client relationship will exist between you or your business and O’Melveny or any of its attorneys unless conflicts have been cleared, our management has given its approval, and an engagement letter has been signed. Meanwhile, you agree: we have no duty to advise you or provide you with legal assistance; you will not divulge any confidences or send any confidential or sensitive information to our attorneys (we are not in a position to keep it confidential and might be required to convey it to our clients); and, you may not use this contact to attempt to disqualify O’Melveny from representing other clients adverse to you or your business. By clicking "accept" you acknowledge receipt and agree to all of the terms of this paragraph and our Disclaimer.
Jameson Frazier provides compensation and benefits advice to public and private companies in domestic and cross-border transactions. Jameson also represents companies, executive management teams, and members of management on executive compensation matters that arise in the ordinary course of business and with respect to extraordinary events, including leadership transitions.
Jameson regularly provides tax-planning advice with respect to Internal Revenue Code Sections 409A, as well as the excise tax on “golden parachute” payments under Sections 280G and 4999 and related sections. He also assists clients with the design and implementation of equity- and cash-based incentive plans and awards, profit and capital interest participation in partnership and LLC arrangements, and executive and non-executive employment, severance, retention, and change-in-control programs and agreements. Jameson frequently advises clients regarding Securities and Exchange Commission rules governing compensation- and benefits-related disclosures, equity-related registration requirements and exemptions, and compliance with related rules under NYSE and Nasdaq listing standards.
- Georgetown University Law Center, L.L.M., Tax
- University of California, Irvine School of Law, J.D.
- Brigham Young University, A.B., English Language & Literature
- SurePrep in its pending US$500 million acquisition by Thomson Reuters
- ViacomCBS in its acquisition of Fox TeleColombia & Estudios TeleMexico
- Seidler Equity Partners in its acquisition of Unleashed Brands
- Animal Logic in its acquisition by Netflix
- Palladium Equity Partners in several strategic transactions and representation of portfolio companies
- Ashford Inc. in its acquisition of several companies in the hospitality industry
- Atlanta Braves and SWB Investors in the sale of four minor league baseball teams