Thank you for your interest. Before you communicate with one of our attorneys, please note: Any comments our attorneys share with you are general information and not legal advice. No attorney-client relationship will exist between you or your business and O’Melveny or any of its attorneys unless conflicts have been cleared, our management has given its approval, and an engagement letter has been signed. Meanwhile, you agree: we have no duty to advise you or provide you with legal assistance; you will not divulge any confidences or send any confidential or sensitive information to our attorneys (we are not in a position to keep it confidential and might be required to convey it to our clients); and, you may not use this contact to attempt to disqualify O’Melveny from representing other clients adverse to you or your business. By clicking "accept" you acknowledge receipt and agree to all of the terms of this paragraph and our Disclaimer.
Katherine Wang is an associate in O'Melveny's Beijing office. She advises corporate clients, underwriters, private equity funds, and financial advisors in capital markets transactions, mergers and acquisitions, and general corporate matters.
- New York
- University of Pennsylvania School of Law, LL.M.
- Peking University Law School, LL.B.
- Passed Chinese Bar Exam
- Beijing Luzhu Biotechnology Co., Ltd. in its US$43 million IPO and listing on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange
- Beauty Farm Medical and Health Industry Inc. in its approximately US$100 million IPO and listing on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange
- 3D Medicines Inc. in its US$52 million IPO and listing on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange
- Shanghai Bio-heart Biological Technology Co., Ltd. in its US$65.3 million IPO and listing on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange
- Yonghe Medical Group Co., Ltd. in its US$206 million IPO and listing on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange
- Acotec Scientific Holdings Limited in its US$210 million IPO and listing on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange
- Goldman Sachs (Asia) L.L.C. and China International Capital Corporation Hong Kong Securities Limited and other underwriters in the US$145 million IPO and listing of Shanghai HeartCare Medical Technology Corporation Limited on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange
- J.P. Morgan, BofA Securities, CICC and Haitong International as joint sponsors and other underwriters in the approximately US$1.67 billion secondary listing of GDS Holdings Limited on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange
- Honliv Healthcare Management Group Company Limited in its US$41.3 million IPO and listing on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange
- Peijia Medical Limited in its US$343 million IPO and listing on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange
- Underwriters in the Hong Kong IPO of Legend Holdings Corporation, the controlling shareholder of Lenovo
- WuXi Biologics in its Hong Kong IPO and listing on the Main Board of the Stock Exchange of Hong Kong
- CITIC Asset Management Corporation in its reverse takeover transaction involving a new listing application of its pawn loan business on the Main Board of the Stock Exchange of Hong Kong
- 7Road Holdings Limited, a leading online game developer and operator in China, in its Hong Kong IPO and listing on the Main Board of the Stock Exchange of Hong Kong
- Digital Hollywood Interactive Limited, a leading global online game publisher, in its Hong Kong IPO and listing on the Main Board of the Stock Exchange of Hong Kong
M&A and PE Transactions
- Sequoia Capital in its investment in Ziroom, a major Chinese apartment rental service provider
- The consortium led by Yunfeng Capital and Alibaba in proposed going private transaction of iKang Healthcare Group (Nasdaq: KANG), a major provider in China's fast growing private preventive healthcare services market
- Sino IC Capital in its proposed acquisition of Xcerra Corporation (Nasdaq: XCRA), a semiconductor automatic test equipment vendor
- Tencent Holdings in its investment in Academia.edu, a US-based company that operates a platform for scientists and academics to publish and review papers online
Compliance Matters in Hong Kong IPO Transactions
- Genertec Universal Medical Group Company Limited in its major transactions, connected transactions, corporate governance, and preparation of termly reports and various disclosure document
- New China Life Insurance Co., Ltd in its connected transactions, preparation of termly reports and various corporate governance and compliance matters
- Advised Agricultural Bank of China its preparation of termly reports and various compliance matters