Lauren R. Stamey
Thank you for your interest. Before you communicate with one of our attorneys, please note: Any comments our attorneys share with you are general information and not legal advice. No attorney-client relationship will exist between you or your business and O’Melveny or any of its attorneys unless conflicts have been cleared, our management has given its approval, and an engagement letter has been signed. Meanwhile, you agree: we have no duty to advise you or provide you with legal assistance; you will not divulge any confidences or send any confidential or sensitive information to our attorneys (we are not in a position to keep it confidential and might be required to convey it to our clients); and, you may not use this contact to attempt to disqualify O’Melveny from representing other clients adverse to you or your business. By clicking "accept" you acknowledge receipt and agree to all of the terms of this paragraph and our Disclaimer.
Lauren Stamey is a corporate attorney who helps technology companies navigate through complex technology transactions and intellectual property-related matters, including intellectual property licensing and other commercial transactions, technology-focused mergers and acquisitions, private equity and venture capital investments, and strategic alliances. Lauren’s work involves clients in a broad range of industries, including the software, semiconductor, gaming, entertainment, automotive, utility, telecommunications, hospitality, financial services, real estate and health care industries.
- North Carolina
- North Carolina Central University of Law, J.D.
- Appalachian State University, B.A., Political Science
- Representation of Broadcom Inc. in its US$61 billion acquisition of VMware Inc.
- Representation of SkyShowtime in the launch of its premium streaming service with respect to platform, device, and operating system partnerships
- Representation of Synaptics Incorporated in its US$305 million acquisition of DisplayLink Corp.
- Representation of a leading producer of consumer and industry electronics in its US$2.5 billion joint venture with a top multi-national automaker
- Representation of SurePrep, LLC in its US$500 million acquisition by Thomson Reuters Corporation
- Representation of a leading EdTech provider in its drafting and negotiation of trademark licensing and commercial agreements
- Representation of a low-power mixed signal intellectual property solutions provider in its acquisition by a pioneer of platform-based SoC design
- Representation of a non-profit organization in the drafting and negotiation of its commercial and grant funding agreements