Thank you for your interest. Before you communicate with one of our attorneys, please note: Any comments our attorneys share with you are general information and not legal advice. No attorney-client relationship will exist between you or your business and O’Melveny or any of its attorneys unless conflicts have been cleared, our management has given its approval, and an engagement letter has been signed. Meanwhile, you agree: we have no duty to advise you or provide you with legal assistance; you will not divulge any confidences or send any confidential or sensitive information to our attorneys (we are not in a position to keep it confidential and might be required to convey it to our clients); and, you may not use this contact to attempt to disqualify O’Melveny from representing other clients adverse to you or your business. By clicking "accept" you acknowledge receipt and agree to all of the terms of this paragraph and our Disclaimer.
Michelle Ye is an associate in O'Melveny's Hong Kong office. Her practice focuses on corporate finance and capital markets, including advising on Hong Kong initial public offerings, regulatory compliance, early-stage venture capital transactions and other general corporate matters.
Prior to joining O’Melveny, Michelle worked in the Hong Kong office of another international law firm and the Silicon Valley office of a U.S. law firm.
- New York
- Hong Kong, Registered Foreign Lawyer
- The University of Chicago Law School, LL.M.
- The University of Hong Kong, Master of Common Law, M.C.L. (with Distinction)
- Fudan University, LL.B. (with Honors)
- RemeGen in its approximately US$412 million A-share IPO and listing on the Sci-Tech Innovation Board of the Shanghai Stock Exchange
- Jinshang Bank Co., Ltd. in its US$422 million IPO and listing on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange
- Luzhou City Commercial Bank Co., Ltd. in its US$221 million IPO and listing on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange
- CMB International Capital Limited, CCB International Capital Limited, Huatai Financial Holdings (Hong Kong) Limited, Guotai Junan Capital Limited and BOCI Asia Limited as the joint sponsors in Bank of Gansu Co. Ltd.’s US$761 million IPO and listing on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange
- The special committee in the approximately US$119 million management buyout and take-private transaction of China Customer Relations Centers, Inc. (NASDAQ: CCRC)
- a PRC VC fund in the Series A financing of a U.S. biotech startup
- a PRC VC fund in the Series B+ financing of a U.S. lithium-ion battery manufacturing startup
- a PRC corporate investor in the Series C financing of a U.S. data and cloud computing startup
- a multinational investment firm in the Series Seed-1 financing of a U.S. biotech startup
- a U.S. biopharma startup in its Series Pre-A financing led by a PRC listed pharmaceutical company
- a U.S. LED manufacturing startup in its Series A financing led by a Germany VC fund
- Lixiang Education Holding Co. Ltd. in its U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) regulatory compliance
- China Vanke Co., Ltd. in its regulatory compliance under the Hong Kong Listing Rules
- Zhongyuan Bank Co., Ltd. in its regulatory compliance under the Hong Kong Listing Rules