apply: STAFF PROFESSIONALS
O'Melveny was one of the first US law firms to establish a presence in Asia, and today we have six offices in the region. Our Asia offices are a vital part of our global team. For staff professional opportunities in the locations below, please click for more information.
- Please contact Amanda Wang at email@example.com.
- Please contact Stella Ng at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please contact Kyunghee Kim at email@example.com.
- Please contact Frances Ma at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please contact Shanti Govindasmy at email@example.com.
- Please contact Hiroko Tanaka at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the heart of critical European markets, O'Melveny's London and Brussels offices represent clients around the world on complex cross-border deals and disputes. For professional staff opportunities in the locations below, please click for more information.
To explore professional staff opportunities in any of the locations below and find out what you can achieve at O'Melveny, we welcome you to start here.
- Century City
- Los Angeles
- New York
- Newport Beach
- San Francisco
- Silicon Valley
- Washington, DC
An Award-Winning Workplace
- The "A-List " for 5th Consecutive Year - The American Lawyer
- Litigation Powerhouse - Law360
- Best Firms to Work For (#3), Best Summer Programs (#2), Best Firms for Diversity (#3) - Vault
- Most Innovative North American Law Firms - Financial Times
- Litigation Department of the Year Finalist - The American Lawyer
- Pro Bono All Stars - Law360
- Four Practices Practice Group of the Year - Law360
- Best Workplaces for Millennials - Fortune
- America's Best Corporate Law Firms - NYSE Governance Services / FTI Consulting
- Best Places to Work for LGBT Equality - Human Rights Campaign
- A Certified Great Workplace - Great Place to Work®
- Best Law Firms for Women - Working Mother / Flex-Time Lawyers
- California Powerhouse - Law360
- Top Family Friendly Firms - Yale Law Women
- Leading Firm - Chambers USA, UK, Europe, and Asia-Pacific
- Best Firm for Women in Business Law, Best Mentoring Program - Euromoney
- Litigation Department of the Year: Entertainment - The Recorder