apply: STAFF PROFESSIONALS
O'Melveny was one of the first US law firms to establish a presence in Asia, and today we have six offices in the region. Our Asia offices are a vital part of our global team. For staff professional opportunities in the locations below, please click for more information.
- Please contact Amanda Wang at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please contact Stella Ng at email@example.com.
- Please contact Kyunghee Kim at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please contact Frances Ma at email@example.com.
- Please contact Shanti Govindasmy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please contact Hiroko Tanaka at email@example.com.
In the heart of critical European markets, O'Melveny's London and Brussels offices represent clients around the world on complex cross-border deals and disputes. For professional staff opportunities in the locations below, please click for more information.
To explore professional staff opportunities in any of the locations below and find out what you can achieve at O'Melveny, we welcome you to start here.
- Century City
- Los Angeles
- New York
- Newport Beach
- San Francisco
- Silicon Valley
- Washington, DC
An Award-Winning Workplace
- Named to the "A-List " for 7th Consecutive Year - The American Lawyer
- Best Law Firms to Work For (#1), Best Summer Program (#1), Best Firms for Overall Diversity (#3) - Vault
- 2018 Litigation Matter of the Year - Global Competition Review
- Most Innovative North American Law Firms - Financial Times
- Named a "Star" in most recent Litigation Department of the Year contest - The American Lawyer
- Leading Firm - Chambers USA, UK, Europe, and Asia-Pacific
- Best International Firm for Women in Business Law, Best International Mentoring Program - Euromoney Legal Media Group
- Leader in Client Relationships - BTI Consulting Group
- 50 Tier 1 Practice Rankings - Best Lawyers / US News Best Law Firms
- Best Places to Work for LGBT Equality - Human Rights Campaign
- "Outstanding" and "Highly Recommended" - GCR 100
- Best Law Firms for Women - Working Mother / Flex-Time Lawyers
- "A Fierce Player" / Three Practice Groups of the Year - Law360
- Best Workplaces for Millennials - Fortune
- Top Corporate Philanthropists - The Los Angeles, San Francisco, and Washington Business Journals
- Gold Standard Certification - Women in Law Empowerment Forum