… each other.
Life at O’Melveny is focused on our clients and each other. Attorneys and staff work together, have fun together, grow up together, and grow old together.
Nurturing legal and professional minds is the most important thing we do.
…pro bono & service.
At O’Melveny every pro bono hour = a billable hour. That’s how important we think it is. Our dedication to service extends to our communities, particularly with educational and scholarship programs.
O’Melveny is a place where members of a vibrant, dynamic, and diverse workforce can thrive.
Our alumni are our ambassadors to the world and we treasure them. They carry O’Melveny with them when they move on to client organizations, public service, government, and many other organizations and situations, and many choose to return.
At O’Melveny fun = success.
An Award-Winning Workplace
- The "A-List " for 5th Consecutive Year - The American Lawyer
- Litigation Powerhouse - Law360
- Best Firms to Work For (#3), Best Summer Programs (#2), Best Firms for Diversity (#3) - Vault
- Most Innovative North American Law Firms - Financial Times
- Litigation Department of the Year Finalist - The American Lawyer
- Pro Bono All Stars - Law360
- Four Practices Practice Group of the Year - Law360
- Best Workplaces for Millennials - Fortune
- America's Best Corporate Law Firms - NYSE Governance Services / FTI Consulting
- Best Places to Work for LGBT Equality - Human Rights Campaign
- A Certified Great Workplace - Great Place to Work®
- Best Law Firms for Women - Working Mother / Flex-Time Lawyers
- California Powerhouse - Law360
- Top Family Friendly Firms - Yale Law Women
- Leading Firm - Chambers USA, UK, Europe, and Asia-Pacific
- Best Firm for Women in Business Law, Best Mentoring Program - Euromoney
- Litigation Department of the Year: Entertainment - The Recorder