Stadium Development Matters
O’Melveny is representing several entities in connection with stadium development matters including:
- providing advice and counsel to the Portland Diamond Project in connection with its efforts to bring an MLB franchise to Portland and related stadium development;
- providing strategic counsel to Tampa sports authority and leading negotiations between the Public sector and Team for potential new ballpark and related ancillary development for Tampa Bay Rays;
- counselling the State of Hawaii’s Aloha Stadium in connection with facilitating a possible new stadium and ancillary development in excess of 2 million square feet;
- advising a state government agency in connection with stadium development and financing matters related to a stadium for a minor league baseball team; and
- advising Syracuse University on the redevelopment of its primary sports facility, including stadium finance and project management.