in the news
The Wrap: ViacomCBS Acquires 49% Stake in Miramax4月 03, 2020
O’Melveny advised ViacomCBS on its recent acquisition of a 49% share of Miramax, The Wrap reported.
“ViacomCBS said on Friday that it has finalized its acquisition of a 49% stake in film and TV studio Miramax. BeIN Media Group will retain the remaining 51% stake in the company,” the publication noted. “Guggenheim Securities served as exclusive financial advisor to ViacomCBS, while O’Melveny & Myers served as legal counsel.”
Read the full article here.