JOBS Act UpdatesJune 18, 2012
The recently enacted “Jumpstart Our Business Startups Act” (the “JOBS Act”) will significantly reduce the regulatory requirements for public and private securities offerings in the United States. O’Melveny lawyers have compiled a series of resources on this topic, which are accessible below.
- SEC Staff Publishes FAQs on the JOBS Act “IPO On-Ramp” (April 19, 2012)
- SEC Staff Publishes FAQs on JOBS Act Amendments to Exchange Act Registration Thresholds (April 12, 2012)
- SEC Staff Publishes FAQs on JOBS Act Implementation (April 10, 2012)
- Guidance Regarding Rule 506 Offerings Prior to the SEC Adopting Rules Implementing the JOBS Act (April 9, 2012)
- SEC Staff Announces Process for Confidential Review of Registration Statements Under the JOBS Act (April 6, 2012)
- JOBS Act Removes Restrictions on Public Offerings of Hedge and Private Equity Funds (April 6, 2012)
- JOBS Act Approved by the US Congress (March 28, 2012)
Upcoming Speaking Engagements
- Dunn to Speak at Global Capital Markets & the U.S. Securities Laws 2012: Raising Capital in an Evolving Regulatory Environment (April 25, 2012)
- Dunn to Speak at 2012 Garrett Institute (May 3, 2012)
- Dunn to Present at ALI-ABA's Fundamentals of Securities Law (June 1, 2012)
- TheCorporateCounsel.net Podcasts (Subscription Needed).
Dave Lynn, Editor of TheCorporateCounsel.net, and O’Melveny partner Marty Dunn provide guidance on various issues related to the JOBS Act.
- Jobs Act Approved by the US Congress - Asia Capital Markets Team version (March 29, 2012)