O'Melveny Announces New Appointments to Practice Leadership PositionsApril 30, 2015
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Colleen B. McGushin
O’Melveny & Myers LLP
NEW YORK ─ April 30, 2015 ─ O’Melveny & Myers LLP is pleased to announce the following partners have been appointed to new leadership roles in key practice areas:
- Denis Brock, chair, International Disputes & Arbitration Group;
- Stephen Brody, co-chair, Products Liability Group;
- Mary Pat Brown, co-chair, White Collar Defense & Corporate Investigations Group;
- Elizabeth McKeen, co-chair, Financial Services Group;
- Steven Olson, co-chair, White Collar Defense & Corporate Investigations Group;
- Jonathan Rosenberg, chair, Securities Litigation Group;
- Tancred Schiavoni, chair, Insurance Group;
- Ian Simmons, co-chair, Antitrust & Competition Group;
- Sabrina Strong, co-chair, Consumer Class Actions Group; and
- Ryan Yagura, chair, Intellectual Property & Technology Group.
O'Melveny's practice group leaders are responsible for guiding and managing O’Melveny’s litigation and transactions practices. They also implement the strategic business plan set by the Firm’s Chair and Policy Committee and interface with the client community.
About O’Melveny & Myers LLP
With approximately 700 lawyers in 15 offices worldwide, O’Melveny & Myers LLP helps industry leaders across a broad array of sectors manage the complex challenges of succeeding in the global economy. We are a values-driven law firm, guided by the principles of excellence, leadership, and citizenship. Our commitment to these values is reflected in our dedication to improving access to justice through pro bono work and championing initiatives that increase the diversity of the legal profession. For more information, please visit www.omm.com.