Brandon Harper is a skilled litigator with particular experience in the areas of white collar and corporate investigations as well as antitrust and competition. His experience includes guiding clients through all facets of litigation from pre-complaint fact-gathering through trial and appeal. Brandon has experience negotiating and conducting discovery, preparing for depositions and trial, drafting dispositive motions and appellate briefs, and counseling clients on all aspects of litigation. He handles a broad array of high-stakes litigation in matters related to antitrust and competition, health care, consumer class actions and products liability, SEC enforcement, regulatory counseling, and restructuring.
Brandon maintains an active pro bono practice focused on veterans’ rights and constitutional law issues. Before joining O’Melveny, Brandon served as a law clerk to the Honorable Karen Nelson Moore of the United States Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit and the Honorable Raymond A. Jackson of the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia. Brandon also serves as a Director of the American Mock Trial Association Board of Directors.
- US Court of Appeals, Fourth, Sixth, and Eighth Circuits
- US Court of Federal Claims
- University of Pennsylvania, J.D., 2014: Editor-in-Chief, University of Pennsylvania Journal of Constitutional Law; Member, Supreme Court Clinic; James J. Mandarino Award for Excellence in Trial Advocacy; Best Oralist/Finalist, Edwin R. Keedy Moot Court Competition; National & Two-Time Regional Trial Advocacy Competition Champion
- Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania, Certificate in Management, 2014
- Washington University, A.B., American Politics and Political Theory, 2009: President, Washington University Mock Trial
- Honorable Karen Nelson Moore, US Court of Appeals, Sixth Circuit
- Honorable Raymond A. Jackson, US District Court, Eastern District of Virginia
- American Mock Trial Association Board of Directors (2014-Present)
- Washington University Board of Governors, Young Alumni Board (2011-Present)