Thank you for your interest. Before you communicate with one of our attorneys, please note: Any comments our attorneys share with you are general information and not legal advice. No attorney-client relationship will exist between you or your business and O’Melveny or any of its attorneys unless conflicts have been cleared, our management has given its approval, and an engagement letter has been signed. Meanwhile, you agree: we have no duty to advise you or provide you with legal assistance; you will not divulge any confidences or send any confidential or sensitive information to our attorneys (we are not in a position to keep it confidential and might be required to convey it to our clients); and, you may not use this contact to attempt to disqualify O’Melveny from representing other clients adverse to you or your business. By clicking "accept" you acknowledge receipt and agree to all of the terms of this paragraph and our Disclaimer.
Jonathan is an associate in O’Melveny’s Los Angeles office, focusing on infrastructure project development, renewable energy, and real estate transactions.
From 2021 to 2022, he served as an O’Melveny Fellow at Public Counsel, where he counseled small businesses and advocated for policies to advance an equitable economic recovery.
Jonathan is active in the Los Angeles community, serving on the boards of numerous civic and community organizations. He maintains an active pro bono practice advising nonprofits and small businesses, especially in housing and economic development. Jonathan also serves as co-head of OASIS, O’Melveny’s Asian American and Pacific Islander employee network. Prior to joining O’Melveny, Jonathan externed in the Consumer Law and Civil Rights Enforcement Sections of the California Attorney General’s Office, as well as the Office of the Speaker of the California Assembly. Prior to law school, Jonathan worked on strategic partnerships, international affairs, and special events in the Office of the Mayor of Los Angeles.
- US District Court, Central District of California
- US Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit
- Harvard Law School, JD
- Yale University, BA, Ethics/Politics & Economics
- Represented the Alameda Corridor Transportation Authority in the refinancing of a substantial portion of its approximately US$1.8 billion of outstanding bond obligations.
- Represented an institutional investor to provide approximately US$12.5 million in tax equity financing for power producer Leeward Renewable Energy’s Rabbitbrush Solar project in California.
- Represented an institutional investor in its tax equity investment of up to US$100 million in a portfolio of residential solar projects under development by the leading home solar panel and battery storage company in the US.
- Represented a consortium of terminal operators in connection with the redevelopment of a major terminal facility.
- Represented a key public agency in connection with the restructuring and governance of a major investor-owned public utility.