Kobina A. Quaye
Thank you for your interest. Before you communicate with one of our attorneys, please note: Any comments our attorneys share with you are general information and not legal advice. No attorney-client relationship will exist between you or your business and O’Melveny or any of its attorneys unless conflicts have been cleared, our management has given its approval, and an engagement letter has been signed. Meanwhile, you agree: we have no duty to advise you or provide you with legal assistance; you will not divulge any confidences or send any confidential or sensitive information to our attorneys (we are not in a position to keep it confidential and might be required to convey it to our clients); and, you may not use this contact to attempt to disqualify O’Melveny from representing other clients adverse to you or your business. By clicking "accept" you acknowledge receipt and agree to all of the terms of this paragraph and our Disclaimer.
Kobina A. Quaye is a litigation associate with experience working with individuals and companies in state and federal litigation, white collar criminal investigations, and Hart-Scott Rodino merger compliance. Kobina also has trial experience, having served on a trial team for an insurance company in New York state court, as well as a team representing a large transportation company in Illinois state court. Kobina also maintains an active pro bono practice.
- New York
- Columbia Law School, J.D.: Harlan Fiske Stone Scholar; Managing Editor, Columbia Human Rights Law Review
- Amherst College, B.A., Philosophy & Law, Jurisprudence, and Social Thought: cum laude
- The Honorable Chief Judge Margo K. Brodie for the Eastern District of New York
- United States Attorney’s Office, Eastern District of New York
- Represents global financial institution in ongoing securities litigation.
- Represented major telecommunications company in breach of contract action in Texas.
- Represented major transportation company in wrongful death trial in Illinois.
- Represented major insurer in coverage trial in New York.
- Assisted companies in completing Hart-Scott Rodino antitrust filings.