Thank you for your interest. Before you communicate with one of our attorneys, please note: Any comments our attorneys share with you are general information and not legal advice. No attorney-client relationship will exist between you or your business and O’Melveny or any of its attorneys unless conflicts have been cleared, our management has given its approval, and an engagement letter has been signed. Meanwhile, you agree: we have no duty to advise you or provide you with legal assistance; you will not divulge any confidences or send any confidential or sensitive information to our attorneys (we are not in a position to keep it confidential and might be required to convey it to our clients); and, you may not use this contact to attempt to disqualify O’Melveny from representing other clients adverse to you or your business. By clicking "accept" you acknowledge receipt and agree to all of the terms of this paragraph and our Disclaimer.
Shaoting Qin is a corporate associate in O’Melveny’s Hong Kong office. His practice focuses on mergers and acquisitions, strategic investments, and other general corporate matters.
Prior to joining O’Melveny, Qin was an associate in the New York office of another international law firm.
- New York
- Hong Kong (Registered Foreign Lawyer)
- Columbia Law School, J.D.: Harlan Fiske Stone Scholar
- Bowdoin College, B.A.
Mergers & Acquisitions
- Virgin Group Acquisition Corp. II in its US$1.5 billion business combination with Grove Collaborative
- Crown PropTech Acquisitions in its US$808 million merger with Brivo
- First Interstate BancSystem in its US$2 billion merger with Great Western Bancorp
- Triple-S Management in its US$900 million acquisition by Guidewell
- SouthState in its US$542 million merger with Atlantic Capital Bancshares
- VG Acquisition Corp. in its US$3.5 billion merger with 23andMe