Thank you for your interest. Before you communicate with one of our attorneys, please note: Any comments our attorneys share with you are general information and not legal advice. No attorney-client relationship will exist between you or your business and O’Melveny or any of its attorneys unless conflicts have been cleared, our management has given its approval, and an engagement letter has been signed. Meanwhile, you agree: we have no duty to advise you or provide you with legal assistance; you will not divulge any confidences or send any confidential or sensitive information to our attorneys (we are not in a position to keep it confidential and might be required to convey it to our clients); and, you may not use this contact to attempt to disqualify O’Melveny from representing other clients adverse to you or your business. By clicking "accept" you acknowledge receipt and agree to all of the terms of this paragraph and our Disclaimer.
Stella Yang is an associate in O’Melveny’s Beijing office and a member of the corporate department. Stella focuses her practice in the areas of initial public offerings, mergers and acquisitions, and general corporate matters.
- Mandarin Chinese
- New York
- Washington University in St. Louis, J.D.
- Northwest University of Political Science and Law, LL.B.
- Beauty Farm Medical and Health Industry Inc. in its approximately US$100 million IPO and listing on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange
- Jenscare Scientific Co., Ltd. in its IPO and listing on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange
- Rainmed Medical Limited in its IPO and listing on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange
- Yonghe Medical Group Co., Ltd. in its US$206 million IPO and listing on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange
- Yum China Holdings, Inc. (9987.HK; NYSE: YUMC) in its approximately US$2.2 billion secondary listing on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange
- Ocumension Therapeutics (1477.HK) in its approximately US$182.5 million IPO on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange
- MicroPort CardioFlow MedTech Corporation (2160.HK) in its approximately US$288.1 million IPO on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange
- China Bright Culture Group (1859.HK) in its approximately US$116 million IPO on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange
- The joint sponsors and underwriters in the IPO of Strawbear Entertainment Group’s (2125.HK) on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange