Thank you for your interest. Before you communicate with one of our attorneys, please note: Any comments our attorneys share with you are general information and not legal advice. No attorney-client relationship will exist between you or your business and O’Melveny or any of its attorneys unless conflicts have been cleared, our management has given its approval, and an engagement letter has been signed. Meanwhile, you agree: we have no duty to advise you or provide you with legal assistance; you will not divulge any confidences or send any confidential or sensitive information to our attorneys (we are not in a position to keep it confidential and might be required to convey it to our clients); and, you may not use this contact to attempt to disqualify O’Melveny from representing other clients adverse to you or your business. By clicking "accept" you acknowledge receipt and agree to all of the terms of this paragraph and our Disclaimer.
Zach Tafoya represents companies in state and federal litigation involving a broad range of high-stakes, complex business disputes, consumer class actions, and government enforcement actions. His recent experience includes cases involving products liability, false advertising, unfair competition, breach of contract, fraud, interference with prospective economic advantage, consumer protection, public nuisance, and RICO claims.
Zach develops and implements practical strategies and effective solutions to help his clients navigate legal challenges. With broad experience at nearly every stage of litigation, Zach imparts client value wherever, and whenever, it is needed most. In addition to his regular work, Zach provides pro bono representation to foster care parents in Los Angeles-based adoption proceedings.
- Pepperdine University, J.D.
- Preceptor/1L Mentor, Pepperdine University School of Law
- Volunteer Coach, Pepperdine University School of Law Moot Court Team
- Co-Author, “Cross-Border Discovery: Subpoenas to U.S. Law Firms Possessing Clients’ ‘Foreign’ Documents” (ABA Antitrust Section, Global Private Litigation Bulletin, February 2020)
- Representing the owner of the historic Forum arena in a contractual fraud litigation in California state court
- Defending a market-leading kombucha company against false advertising and unfair competition claims brought in both federal and California state court
- Defending a leading medical device manufacturer in multiple false advertising and unfair competition actions brought by Attorneys General in California and across the country
- Defending a multi-national pharmaceutical company in mass torts and consumer protection actions brought by Attorneys General and various localities in state courts throughout the nation