Dunn to Speak at Global Capital Markets & the U.S. Securities Laws 2012: Raising Capital in an Evolving Regulatory EnvironmentApril 25, 2012
O'Melveny partner Martin Dunn (DC) will speak at PLI's Global Capital Markets & the U.S. Securities Laws 2012: Raising Capital in an Evolving Regulatory Environment in New York, NY.
The program will cover:
- The latest developments with global regulatory efforts
- Evolving accounting, disclosure and governance standards for issuers
- Current developments with private and public offering practices
- Changes to the global regulation of alternative investment vehicles and derivatives
- And securities enforcement in an increasingly global regulatory environment
To register for the event, please click here.
Thank you for your interest. Before you communicate with one of our attorneys, please note: Any comments our attorneys share with you are general information and not legal advice. No attorney-client relationship will exist between you or your business and O’Melveny or any of its attorneys unless conflicts have been cleared, our management has given its approval, and an engagement letter has been signed. Meanwhile, you agree: we have no duty to advise you or provide you with legal assistance; you will not divulge any confidences or send any confidential or sensitive information to our attorneys (we are not in a position to keep it confidential and might be required to convey it to our clients); and, you may not use this contact to attempt to disqualify O’Melveny from representing other clients adverse to you or your business. By clicking "accept" you acknowledge receipt and agree to all of the terms of this paragraph and our Disclaimer.