Einat Meisel Presents “What’s Next for Israel?”March 9, 2017
O’Melveny Israel Practice Head Einat Meisel will present a webinar titled “What’s Next for Israel?” in our Silicon Valley office from 8:30 to 10 am PT on March 9, 2017. Meisel will be joined by Yaniv Erlich, head of the Tax Practice at GKH Israel, a leading Israeli law firm, for a roundup of some of the hottest developments affecting your business and transactions in Israel.
Topics to be discussed include:
- Common challenges in Israeli outbound M&A
- Retention holdback payments – what global acquirers need to know about holdback payments and reverse vesting mechanisms
- Treatment of equity-based compensation for relocated employees – important considerations for relocating employees post-transaction
- BEPS implementation in Israel – “Game of Thrones”
- Today’s No. 1 tax issue – base erosion profit shifting and how Israel fits into the global “Game of Thrones”
Please RSVP and specify whether you will be joining us in person or via webinar.
Thank you for your interest. Before you communicate with one of our attorneys, please note: Any comments our attorneys share with you are general information and not legal advice. No attorney-client relationship will exist between you or your business and O’Melveny or any of its attorneys unless conflicts have been cleared, our management has given its approval, and an engagement letter has been signed. Meanwhile, you agree: we have no duty to advise you or provide you with legal assistance; you will not divulge any confidences or send any confidential or sensitive information to our attorneys (we are not in a position to keep it confidential and might be required to convey it to our clients); and, you may not use this contact to attempt to disqualify O’Melveny from representing other clients adverse to you or your business. By clicking "accept" you acknowledge receipt and agree to all of the terms of this paragraph and our Disclaimer.