Kirman to Speak at ACI's 8th Annual Forum on Sunshine Act, Open Payments, and Aggregate Spend ComplianceOctober 14-15, 2015
O’Melveny partner David Kirman (CC) will speak at ACI's 8th Annual Forum on Sunshine Act, Open Payments, and Aggregate Spend Compliance to be held on October 14 – 15 in New York. He will be speaking on a panel called, “Government Enforcers’ Panel: Sharing Insight and Initiatives to Enforce Sunshine Act Compliance Now that the Data is Public.”
The discussion will cover topics including:
- Current enforcement priorities and preparing for anticipated enforcement actions stemming from the public data
- Recognizing the data that raises red-flags for enforcers from the Sunshine database
- Enforcement priority: Increasing the focus on Sunshine data to generate kickback cases
- Strategies for companies to engage in self-reflection before enforceable activities come to light and to look at competitors’ activities
- Seeing the positives in Sunshine data: Creating an opportunity to increase and improve the types of conversations companies are having to help enlighten the government and patients
For more information or to register, please click here.
Thank you for your interest. Before you communicate with one of our attorneys, please note: Any comments our attorneys share with you are general information and not legal advice. No attorney-client relationship will exist between you or your business and O’Melveny or any of its attorneys unless conflicts have been cleared, our management has given its approval, and an engagement letter has been signed. Meanwhile, you agree: we have no duty to advise you or provide you with legal assistance; you will not divulge any confidences or send any confidential or sensitive information to our attorneys (we are not in a position to keep it confidential and might be required to convey it to our clients); and, you may not use this contact to attempt to disqualify O’Melveny from representing other clients adverse to you or your business. By clicking "accept" you acknowledge receipt and agree to all of the terms of this paragraph and our Disclaimer.