O’Melveny Hosts Panel on Women Lawyers in TechJune 5, 2018
O’Melveny will host the panel discussion, “Women Lawyers in Tech: Diversity, Challenges, Opportunities,” at 5 pm on June 5, 2018, at the firm’s New York office. A networking reception will follow.
The discussion will explore unconventional paths from traditional legal practice to the technology industry, the challenges of shifting sectors, and converting hurdles into stepping stones.
In addition to O’Melveny partner Jeeho Lee, panelists include:
- Katherine Johnson, Director of Compliance Regulation at Coinbase
- Aliya Haider, Strategic Advisor, WingsforGrowth, former General Counsel of LMRKTS
- Adaora Udoji, Managing Director of Boshia Group, NYU Adjunct Professor, member of Pipeline Angels investing group
- Candice Cook, Managing Member of Cook Law Group, Blazetrak Advisory Committee
- Midwin Charles, Moderator, Managing Principal, Midwin Charles & Associates.
Thank you for your interest. Before you communicate with one of our attorneys, please note: Any comments our attorneys share with you are general information and not legal advice. No attorney-client relationship will exist between you or your business and O’Melveny or any of its attorneys unless conflicts have been cleared, our management has given its approval, and an engagement letter has been signed. Meanwhile, you agree: we have no duty to advise you or provide you with legal assistance; you will not divulge any confidences or send any confidential or sensitive information to our attorneys (we are not in a position to keep it confidential and might be required to convey it to our clients); and, you may not use this contact to attempt to disqualify O’Melveny from representing other clients adverse to you or your business. By clicking "accept" you acknowledge receipt and agree to all of the terms of this paragraph and our Disclaimer.