Parker to Speak at PLI’s Mergers & Acquisitions 2010September 23-24, 2010
O'Melveny partner Rich Parker (DC) will be speaking at PLI’s Mergers & Acquisitions 2010: What You Need to Know Now, scheduled for September 23-24, 2010 in Chicago and October 7-8, 2010 in San Francisco. There will also be a live webcast on October 7-8, 2010 at www.pli.edu.
Parker will be speaking on a panel entitled “HSR for the M&A Lawyer,” which will cover:
- When is a filing required?
- Preparing the filing, 4(c) documents and second requests
- Enforcement strategy of the Obama Administration
Additional topics to be discussed during the program include:
- Understand the current M&A landscape and the lingering effects of the financial crisis
- Learn cutting edge techniques for running a competitive and effective company auction
- Hear about recent developments in Delaware law, SEC regulation and antitrust policy
- Discover why both bidders and targets are finding renewed appeal in the tender offer
- Gain an insider’s perspective on the resurgence of private equity
Click here to register for the event.
Thank you for your interest. Before you communicate with one of our attorneys, please note: Any comments our attorneys share with you are general information and not legal advice. No attorney-client relationship will exist between you or your business and O’Melveny or any of its attorneys unless conflicts have been cleared, our management has given its approval, and an engagement letter has been signed. Meanwhile, you agree: we have no duty to advise you or provide you with legal assistance; you will not divulge any confidences or send any confidential or sensitive information to our attorneys (we are not in a position to keep it confidential and might be required to convey it to our clients); and, you may not use this contact to attempt to disqualify O’Melveny from representing other clients adverse to you or your business. By clicking "accept" you acknowledge receipt and agree to all of the terms of this paragraph and our Disclaimer.