Riis-Madsen to Speak at the 2009 Information Retention and E-Disclosure Management Europe MeetingSeptember 30, 2009-October 1, 2009
O’Melveny partner Christian Riis-Madsen will be speaking at the 2009 Information Retention and E-Disclosure Management Europe Meeting: Making Cost Effective, Compliant Data Management and E-Disclosure Possible in a Global Downturn, from September 30-October 1 in Brussels, Belgium.
Key Highlights from the meeting include:
- Successfully assess and minimize the conflict between cross border litigation and international disclosure requests
- Benchmark your current strategies and initiatives with other leading corporations such as Shell and Verizon
- Meet the leading service and solution providers for your business needs, in focused one to one meetings: Whether you have a fully implemented strategy or are just starting out, they are here to help
- Reduce your current data management costs, discuss with Patrick Oot, Verizon
- Ensure compliance within a multinational corporation, global insights from Citi
Thank you for your interest. Before you communicate with one of our attorneys, please note: Any comments our attorneys share with you are general information and not legal advice. No attorney-client relationship will exist between you or your business and O’Melveny or any of its attorneys unless conflicts have been cleared, our management has given its approval, and an engagement letter has been signed. Meanwhile, you agree: we have no duty to advise you or provide you with legal assistance; you will not divulge any confidences or send any confidential or sensitive information to our attorneys (we are not in a position to keep it confidential and might be required to convey it to our clients); and, you may not use this contact to attempt to disqualify O’Melveny from representing other clients adverse to you or your business. By clicking "accept" you acknowledge receipt and agree to all of the terms of this paragraph and our Disclaimer.