Savill to Moderate Panel at the 3rd Annual Film Finance Forum at the Zurich Film FestivalSeptember 22, 2012
O'Melveny partner Libby Savill (LD) will be moderating the panel “Considering the Film Business as an Asset Class and Protecting Film Investments” at the 3rd Annual Film Finance Forum at the Zurich Film Festival.
Here is what the website says about her event:
Considering the Film Business as an Asset Class and Protecting Film Investments
- Which investors are putting their money in films today?
- And why are these investors putting their money into film?
- What are the rewards/pros of film investment?
- What are the costs and potential return on investment on an independent film vs. a studio film?
- How can Swiss financiers invest in commercially viable films on a global scale?
- What are the risks/cons of film investment?
- How can an investor manage these risks?
For more information or to register go here.
Thank you for your interest. Before you communicate with one of our attorneys, please note: Any comments our attorneys share with you are general information and not legal advice. No attorney-client relationship will exist between you or your business and O’Melveny or any of its attorneys unless conflicts have been cleared, our management has given its approval, and an engagement letter has been signed. Meanwhile, you agree: we have no duty to advise you or provide you with legal assistance; you will not divulge any confidences or send any confidential or sensitive information to our attorneys (we are not in a position to keep it confidential and might be required to convey it to our clients); and, you may not use this contact to attempt to disqualify O’Melveny from representing other clients adverse to you or your business. By clicking "accept" you acknowledge receipt and agree to all of the terms of this paragraph and our Disclaimer.