Snyder to Speak at Enhancing Shareholder Value: What's Hot in M&A and IP -- With the SEC Looking Over Your ShoulderOctober 21, 2010
O'Melveny partner Darin Snyder will serve on a panel presented by the National Association of Corporate Directors with Greg Davidson, a partner in Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher, and Patrick Murphy, of Counsel to WilmerHale, discussing:
• What's the "antidote" for the financial crisis hangover?
• How is the M&A market impacted by the lack of the IPO market?
• Do recent developments in Delaware law help or hurt Management?
• Will Dodd-Frank increase Director's fiduciary duty and thus Director liability?
• How to deal with patent trolls: emerging best defenses
• What's the fuss about patent marking?
• What are DOJ's current enforcement priorities?
• What does "cooperating" with the DOJ really mean?
• Will the FCPA hit Silicon Valley?
Click here to view Event's website.
Thank you for your interest. Before you communicate with one of our attorneys, please note: Any comments our attorneys share with you are general information and not legal advice. No attorney-client relationship will exist between you or your business and O’Melveny or any of its attorneys unless conflicts have been cleared, our management has given its approval, and an engagement letter has been signed. Meanwhile, you agree: we have no duty to advise you or provide you with legal assistance; you will not divulge any confidences or send any confidential or sensitive information to our attorneys (we are not in a position to keep it confidential and might be required to convey it to our clients); and, you may not use this contact to attempt to disqualify O’Melveny from representing other clients adverse to you or your business. By clicking "accept" you acknowledge receipt and agree to all of the terms of this paragraph and our Disclaimer.