Warren to Speak at "A CFO's Guide To A Recovering Market"June 24, 2009
O'Melveny partner Steve Warren will speak at "A CFO's Guide To A Recovering Market," a panel event co-sponsored by FocalPoint Partners and O'Melveny taking place on June 24 in the Los Angeles office.
Warren will join panelists Mark Cook, partner at SingerLewak LLP, and Alex Stevenson, managing director of FocalPoint Partners, to discuss the current economic landscape.
Topics to be covered include:
- Strategies for Effectively Managing Your Lenders and Preserving Liquidity
- Keys to Effective Amendment Negotiations – Approaching your lenders before default
- Types of Lenders – Knowing what they can do and what they want (ABL, Bank, Hedge Fund, CLO)
- New Capital Alternatives in Today’s Market – Where can we find the dough?
- Debt Buybacks – When and how to implement Tax considerations?
- Fiduciary Duties for Management of the Over-Leveraged Company
Thank you for your interest. Before you communicate with one of our attorneys, please note: Any comments our attorneys share with you are general information and not legal advice. No attorney-client relationship will exist between you or your business and O’Melveny or any of its attorneys unless conflicts have been cleared, our management has given its approval, and an engagement letter has been signed. Meanwhile, you agree: we have no duty to advise you or provide you with legal assistance; you will not divulge any confidences or send any confidential or sensitive information to our attorneys (we are not in a position to keep it confidential and might be required to convey it to our clients); and, you may not use this contact to attempt to disqualify O’Melveny from representing other clients adverse to you or your business. By clicking "accept" you acknowledge receipt and agree to all of the terms of this paragraph and our Disclaimer.