apply: STAFF PROFESSIONALS
O'Melveny was one of the first US law firms to establish a presence in Asia, and today we have six offices in the region. Our Asia offices are a vital part of our global team. For staff professional opportunities in the locations below, please click for more information.
- Please contact Amanda Wang at email@example.com.
- Please contact Stella Ng at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please contact Kyunghee Kim at email@example.com.
- Please contact Frances Ma at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please contact Shanti Govindasmy at email@example.com.
- Please contact Hiroko Tanaka at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the heart of critical European markets, O'Melveny's London and Brussels offices represent clients around the world on complex cross-border deals and disputes. For professional staff opportunities in the locations below, please click for more information.
To explore professional staff opportunities in any of the locations below and find out what you can achieve at O'Melveny, we welcome you to start here.
- Century City
- Los Angeles
- New York
- Newport Beach
- San Francisco
- Silicon Valley
- Washington, DC
An Award-Winning Workplace
At O'Melveny, we are committed to uncompromising excellence in everything we do. Here are just some of the recent accolades we have received from the global community:
- #1 Best Firm to Work For - Vault
- #1 Best Summer Program - Vault
- A-List - The American Lawyer
- A Certified Great Workplace - Great Place to Work®
- Best Law Firms for Women - Working Mother / Flex-Time Lawyers
- Top Family Friendly Firms - Yale Law Women
- A Best Place to Work for LGBT Equality - Human Rights Campaign
- Litigation Department of the Year Finalist - The American Lawyer
- Pro Bono All Stars - Law360
- Innovation Award - Legal Week
- Litigation Powerhouse - Law360
- Practice Groups of the Year - Health Care and Bankruptcy - Law360
- America's Best Corporate Law Firms - NYSE Governance Services / FTI Consulting
- California Powerhouse - Law360
- Litigation Department of the Year: Entertainment - The Recorder
- Leading Firm - Chambers USA, UK, Europe, and Asia-Pacific
- Best International Firm for Women in Business Law - Euromoney Legal Media Group
- Best Gender Diversity Initiative by an International Firm - Euromoney Legal Media Group
- Best International Firm for Work-Life Balance - Euromoney Legal Media Group