Northwestern Pritzker School of Law Securities Regulation Institute
February 1, 2023
O’Melveny partner Andrew Geist will be speaking on “SEC Enforcement Investigations” at the Northwestern Pritzker School of Law Securities Regulation Institute which is celebrating its fiftieth year.
Topics will include:
- Private funds and other recent enforcement initiatives
- Cybersecurity and Reg S-ID
- ESG and forward-looking statements
- Financial reporting enforcement
- Enforcement sanctions and waivers: trends under the current administration
- Insider trading, whistleblower interference, FCPA, and other hot topics
Securities Regulation Institute
January 30 – February 1
SEC Enforcement Investigations
Wednesday, February 1
10:45 am – 12:00 pm
Learn more and register here.