TheCorporateCounsel.net: Dissecting the Quarterly Earnings Process
November 16, 2022
O’Melveny partner Shelley Heyduk will join the panel of experts discussing why “well-orchestrated quarterly earnings process is one of the best opportunities for a company to make a strong impression with current & potential investors.” The webcast will also take a look at potential foot-faults and prevention suggestions, with additional tips on utilizing “technological advances that can improve the earnings call experience, and get pointers on preparing for Q&A in the midst of shifting investor interests.”
Wednesday, November 16
2:00 pm – 3:00 pm ET / 5:00 pm – 6:00 pm PT
This program will cover:
- Earnings Process Framework
- Key Documents - And Rules That Apply to Them
- Orchestrating the Earnings Call
- Preparing for Q&A
- ESG & Other Non-Financial Data
- New Technologies & Platforms
- Preventing Leaks & Other Problems
- Earnings Guidance
Learn more and register here.
CLE credit is available.