NS Energy: Vital Energy to Acquire Forge’s Delaware Basin Assets for $540m

May 15, 2023

Vital Energy and an undisclosed third party have agreed to acquire the assets of Forge Energy II Delaware, an EnCap portfolio company, for US$540 million in cash. As part of the agreement, Vital will acquire 70% of the assets for US$378 million, and the third party will acquire the remaining 30% for US$162 million. The deal is expected to close in the late second quarter of this year. O’Melveny serves as legal counsel to Forge.

Read the full article here.