Chambers Asia 2020 Recommends Numerous O’Melveny Practices and Lawyers Across Asia12월 06, 2019
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
SHANGHAI—December 6, 2019—O’Melveny is recommended in multiple practices for China and Japan in the 2020 edition of Chambers Asia-Pacific: Asia-Pacific’s Leading Lawyers for Business. In addition, six firm lawyers are listed among the best in the region.
The guide is Chambers & Partners’ annual review of the top law firms and lawyers in the region. Based on interviews with clients and peers, Chambers researchers conducted extensive analysis to compile this list.
Specifically, the Chambers Asia 2020 guide recognizes the following O’Melveny practice areas:
- Corporate/M&A: Highly Regarded (International Firms):
- Dispute Resolution: Litigation (International Firms)
- Insurance Contentious (International Firms)
- Investment Funds: Private Equity (International Firms)
- Private Equity: Buyouts (International Firms)
- Dispute Resolution: Domestic
In addition, specific O’Melveny lawyers are recognized in the following practice areas:
- Nima Amini (HK): China, Corporate/M&A: China-based (International Firms)
- Denis Brock (HK): China, Dispute Resolution: Litigation (International Firms); China, Dispute Resolution: Arbitration (International Firms); China, Insurance Contentious (International Firms)
- James Ford (HK): China, Investment Funds (International Firms)
- Kieran Humphrey (HK): Insurance Contentious (International Firms)
- Yoji Maeda (TK): Japan, Dispute Resolution (Domestic)
- Walker Wallace (SH): China, Private Equity: Buyouts (International Firms); China, Corporate/M&A: China-based (International Firms)
“The Chambers recognition again underscores that O’Melveny is a leading choice for clients in Asia for both corporate and contentious matters,” said James Ford, head of O’Melveny’s Investment Funds Practice and managing partner of the firm’s Hong Kong office. “We appreciate the trust our clients put in us and the opportunity to help them achieve their goals in this region and across the globe. 2019 was a banner year for the firm in Asia, and I see 2020 shaping up to be even stronger.”
The full report can be found here.
It’s more than what you do: it’s how you do it. Across sectors and borders, in boardrooms and courtrooms, we measure our success by yours. And in our interactions, we commit to making your O’Melveny experience as satisfying as the outcomes we help you achieve. Our greatest accomplishment is ensuring that you never have to choose between premier lawyering and exceptional service. So, tell us. What do you want to achieve? For the answers, please visit omm.com.
O’Melveny & Myers LLP
+1 212 326 2218
O’Melveny & Myers LLP
+86 (21) 2307-7000