Senior Legal Consultant
Thank you for your interest. Before you communicate with one of our attorneys, please note: Any comments our attorneys share with you are general information and not legal advice. No attorney-client relationship will exist between you or your business and O’Melveny or any of its attorneys unless conflicts have been cleared, our management has given its approval, and an engagement letter has been signed. Meanwhile, you agree: we have no duty to advise you or provide you with legal assistance; you will not divulge any confidences or send any confidential or sensitive information to our attorneys (we are not in a position to keep it confidential and might be required to convey it to our clients); and, you may not use this contact to attempt to disqualify O’Melveny from representing other clients adverse to you or your business. By clicking "accept" you acknowledge receipt and agree to all of the terms of this paragraph and our Disclaimer.
Aaron Xin is a senior legal consultant in O’Melveny’s Shanghai office. He has worked in the areas of compliance, investigations, capital markets, private equity, and foreign direct investment transactions across various industries in China.
Prior to joining the firm, Aaron interned with several leading Chinese domestic law firms.
- Mandarin Chinese
Honors & Awards
- Sohmen Scholarships
- Chiang Chen Scholarships
- Fudan University, LL.B.; LL.M.
- Southern Methodist University, LL.M.
- Passed Chinese Bar Exam
- Currently representing a buyer consortium in the going private transaction of 111, Inc. (NASDAQ:YI)
- Represented a buyer consortium led by Fang Holdings (OTC: SFUNY) in a going private transaction involving China Index Holdings (NASDAQ: CIH) valued at approximately US$92 million
- OrbusNeich Medical Group in its US$200 million Series A and A-2 Fundraising Rounds
- Citi Group and Morgan Stanley as representatives of the underwriters in the US$183 million follow-on offering of UP Fintech Holding Limited (Nasdaq: TIGR)
- A buyer consortium led by Yunfeng Capital, TF Capital, GIC and management in connection with the acquisition of Cellular Biomedicine Group in a “going private” transaction valued at approximately US$380 million
- Phoenix Media in its US$80 million acquisition of Publication International Ltd.’s Children’s book business
- Xitogen Technologies, a start-up company engaging in sales of new generation flow cytometers in connection with its sale to Danaher Corporation, a global Fortune 200 company headquartered in Washington, DC
- Shanghai Pudong Science & Technology Investment Co., Ltd., a Shanghai-based state-owned investment management company in connection with its acquisition of 14.9% equity interests in LightPath Technologies, Inc., a US-based Nasdaq-listed leading manufacturer of proprietary optical components
- Shanghai Pudong Science & Technology Investment Co., Ltd. in connection with the Series G financing of VeriSilicon Holdings Co., Ltd., a leading IC design company
- Asieris Medical Technologies Co., Ltd., a start-up new generation anti-cancer drug developer, and its onshore affiliate in connection with their Series B financing
- Founders of a leading Chinese vocational education group, 7 Days Group Holdings Limited, a leading hotel chain company, the independent committee of ShangPharma Corporation, a leading pharmaceutical research outsourcing company, and the independent committee of Feihe International, Inc., a leading infant formula producer in their respective “going-private” transactions
- Christine International Holdings Limited, a leading bakery chain operator, in its HK$400 million IPO
- A leading multi-brand B2C online retailer of fashion apparel in China in its proposed US IPO and a leading developer, manufacturer, and distributor of medical equipment in China in its proposed HK IPO
- eHi Car Services Limited, a leading car rental company, in its US IPO
- One of the largest corporate conglomerates in Japan in its acquisition of a car rental company in China
- The online sales business arm of a Chinese state-owned food processing holding company in connection with its proposed acquisition of a Shanghai-based online seller of high-quality food
- A leading developer, manufacturer, and distributor of medical equipment and a rapidly growing agricultural company in China in their US class action lawsuit and SEC investigation
- A global leader in consumer electronics in its FCPA investigation and other internal anti-corruption investigation
- A leading search engine company in the liquidation of its wholly owned subsidiary in China
- A leading foreign-invested plastic package producer in its condemnation and relocation disputes