Thank you for your interest. Before you communicate with one of our attorneys, please note: Any comments our attorneys share with you are general information and not legal advice. No attorney-client relationship will exist between you or your business and O’Melveny or any of its attorneys unless conflicts have been cleared, our management has given its approval, and an engagement letter has been signed. Meanwhile, you agree: we have no duty to advise you or provide you with legal assistance; you will not divulge any confidences or send any confidential or sensitive information to our attorneys (we are not in a position to keep it confidential and might be required to convey it to our clients); and, you may not use this contact to attempt to disqualify O’Melveny from representing other clients adverse to you or your business. By clicking "accept" you acknowledge receipt and agree to all of the terms of this paragraph and our Disclaimer.
Aly Bailey is a litigation associate in O’Melveny’s Century City office. Aly’s experience includes representing entertainment and insurance companies in a range of disputes, including breach-of-contract and trademark matters.
After obtaining her J.D. from Stanford Law School, Aly completed a judicial clerkship with the Honorable Jay S. Bybee of the US Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit.
- US Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit
- Stanford Law School, J.D.
- University of Southern California, B.A., Political Science and Psychology: summa cum laude; Phi Beta Kappa
- The Honorable Jay S. Bybee, US Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- Nevada Office of the Attorney General
- Alliance for Children’s Rights
- Children’s Defense Fund Freedom School