Alexis M. Fasig
Thank you for your interest. Before you communicate with one of our attorneys, please note: Any comments our attorneys share with you are general information and not legal advice. No attorney-client relationship will exist between you or your business and O’Melveny or any of its attorneys unless conflicts have been cleared, our management has given its approval, and an engagement letter has been signed. Meanwhile, you agree: we have no duty to advise you or provide you with legal assistance; you will not divulge any confidences or send any confidential or sensitive information to our attorneys (we are not in a position to keep it confidential and might be required to convey it to our clients); and, you may not use this contact to attempt to disqualify O’Melveny from representing other clients adverse to you or your business. By clicking "accept" you acknowledge receipt and agree to all of the terms of this paragraph and our Disclaimer.
Alexis M. Fasig is a litigation associate in O’Melveny’s Newport Beach office. She has represented a wide range of clients in various industries, including financial services, aviation, and higher education.
In addition to her practice, Alexis dedicates significant time to pro bono advocacy, including representing clients in immigration matters.
- Chapman University Dale E. Fowler School of Law, J.D.: Valedictorian; Managing Editor, Chapman Law Review; Honor Scholar Award
- Rutgers University, B.A., Political Science: summa cum laude; Rutgers 2015 Academic Excellence Award
- “Will Cal-OSHA Finally Adopt Revised COVID-19 Emergency Temporary Standards?” O’Melveny Client Alert (June 2021), co-authored with Eric Amdursky, Apalla Chopra, Adam Karr, and Allan Gustin
- Representing the Puerto Rico Fiscal Agency and Financial Advisory Authority in connection with the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico's restructuring under Title III of the Puerto Rico Oversight, Management, and Economic Stability Act (PROMESA)
- Representing federally chartered financial institution in qui tam case relating to loan modification and other loss mitigation programs
- Representing international airline in class actions relating to discrimination and wage-and-hour violations