Thank you for your interest. Before you communicate with one of our attorneys, please note: Any comments our attorneys share with you are general information and not legal advice. No attorney-client relationship will exist between you or your business and O’Melveny or any of its attorneys unless conflicts have been cleared, our management has given its approval, and an engagement letter has been signed. Meanwhile, you agree: we have no duty to advise you or provide you with legal assistance; you will not divulge any confidences or send any confidential or sensitive information to our attorneys (we are not in a position to keep it confidential and might be required to convey it to our clients); and, you may not use this contact to attempt to disqualify O’Melveny from representing other clients adverse to you or your business. By clicking "accept" you acknowledge receipt and agree to all of the terms of this paragraph and our Disclaimer.
Anna Xie is a litigation associate in O’Melveny’s New York office.
- New York
- US Court of Appeals, Second Circuit
- Columbia University, J.D.: James Kent Scholar; Harlan Fiske Stone Scholar; Submissions Editor, Columbia Journal of Gender and Law
- University of California at Berkeley, B.S., Business Administration: with Honors; Phi Beta Kappa; Dean’s Honors; Cal Alumni Association Leadership Award
- The Honorable Kiyo A. Matsumoto, Eastern District of New York
- Legal Aid Society, New York