Thank you for your interest. Before you communicate with one of our attorneys, please note: Any comments our attorneys share with you are general information and not legal advice. No attorney-client relationship will exist between you or your business and O’Melveny or any of its attorneys unless conflicts have been cleared, our management has given its approval, and an engagement letter has been signed. Meanwhile, you agree: we have no duty to advise you or provide you with legal assistance; you will not divulge any confidences or send any confidential or sensitive information to our attorneys (we are not in a position to keep it confidential and might be required to convey it to our clients); and, you may not use this contact to attempt to disqualify O’Melveny from representing other clients adverse to you or your business. By clicking "accept" you acknowledge receipt and agree to all of the terms of this paragraph and our Disclaimer.
Anna Xie is a litigation associate in O’Melveny’s New York office. Anna represents clients in a wide range of industries, including emerging technology, consumer products, healthcare, and financial services.
Anna maintains an active pro bono practice with an emphasis on reproductive rights and immigration issues, and is a member of the firm's Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Committee and Attorneys of Color employee network.
- New York
- US Court of Appeals, Second Circuit
- Columbia University, J.D.: James Kent Scholar; Harlan Fiske Stone Scholar; Submissions Editor, Columbia Journal of Gender and Law
- University of California at Berkeley, B.S., Business Administration: with Honors; Phi Beta Kappa; Dean’s Honors; Cal Alumni Association Leadership Award
- The Honorable Kiyo A. Matsumoto, Eastern District of New York
- Legal Aid Society, New York
- Advising digital assets trading platforms and digital asset project teams regarding potential legal and regulatory issues
- Representing digital asset project team in investigation by financial services regulators
- Representing a major national health insurance company in federal court litigation defending against FCA allegations related to the Medicare Part D bid process
- Representing multiple domestic and international banks in litigation arising from investments in Bernard L. Madoff Investment Securities and the Madoff Ponzi scheme
- Represented asylum seeker in the Second Circuit on petition to appeal denial of asylum claim