Thank you for your interest. Before you communicate with one of our attorneys, please note: Any comments our attorneys share with you are general information and not legal advice. No attorney-client relationship will exist between you or your business and O’Melveny or any of its attorneys unless conflicts have been cleared, our management has given its approval, and an engagement letter has been signed. Meanwhile, you agree: we have no duty to advise you or provide you with legal assistance; you will not divulge any confidences or send any confidential or sensitive information to our attorneys (we are not in a position to keep it confidential and might be required to convey it to our clients); and, you may not use this contact to attempt to disqualify O’Melveny from representing other clients adverse to you or your business. By clicking "accept" you acknowledge receipt and agree to all of the terms of this paragraph and our Disclaimer.
Ben Finger, a London-based counsel in the Corporate Transactions team, has over a decade of experience advising multinational corporations, private equity firms and venture capital funds on cross-border mergers and acquisitions, equity investments, joint ventures, corporate reorganizations and corporate governance.
Ben’s experience ranges from equity, asset and LP transfer transactions to group restructurings, re-financings, early-stage investments, corporate governance advice and commercial contract advice. Ben advises on the full deal cycle, including early-stage structuring and negotiation of term sheets, through to drafting and negotiating transaction documents and finally, execution, completion and integration. Ben has also spent time on secondment at Coller Capital, National Grid and Goldman Sachs.
Ben was appointed to represent the London Office on the firm-wide Associate and Counsel Advisory Committee, a role he has held since 2019.
Prior to joining O’Melveny, Ben worked at a Magic Circle law firm, qualifying into their Corporate team in 2012.
- Law Society England & Wales
- University of Law, LL.B. Law, 2010
- University of Nottingham, B.A., Management Studies with Spanish, 2008: with Honors
- Represented VinciWorks, an online compliance training and risk management solutions business, on the auction sale of Vinci Legal to Marlowe plc.
- Represented 30WEST, an investment fund, on its significant minority investment in Altitude Media Group.
- Represented HID Global on its share acquisition of Technology Solutions, a global provider of RFID handheld readers.
- Represented Autotech Ventures, a VC fund, on multiple Series A investments in the transportation sector.
- Represented CDC, the UK government’s development finance institution, on the creation of a joint venture with Coller Capital to invest in emerging markets secondaries transactions.
- Represented CDC on its cornerstone investment in Solon Capital Partners, an Africa-focused investment and advisory firm based in Sierra Leone.