Thank you for your interest. Before you communicate with one of our attorneys, please note: Any comments our attorneys share with you are general information and not legal advice. No attorney-client relationship will exist between you or your business and O’Melveny or any of its attorneys unless conflicts have been cleared, our management has given its approval, and an engagement letter has been signed. Meanwhile, you agree: we have no duty to advise you or provide you with legal assistance; you will not divulge any confidences or send any confidential or sensitive information to our attorneys (we are not in a position to keep it confidential and might be required to convey it to our clients); and, you may not use this contact to attempt to disqualify O’Melveny from representing other clients adverse to you or your business. By clicking "accept" you acknowledge receipt and agree to all of the terms of this paragraph and our Disclaimer.
Chrissy Metcalf, Managing Partner of O’Melveny’s Dallas office, represents buyers and sellers in M&A transactions, including cross-border deals. She also advises on capital markets transactions, and has represented both issuers and underwriters in multi-jurisdictional debt and equity offerings. Chrissy routinely counsels clients on SEC reporting and other corporate governance matters.
Chrissy’s clients span from startups and privately-held companies to Dow 30 and Fortune 150 corporations. Select representations include:
- American Home Protect, LLC in its sale to leading vertical software and InsurTech company Porch Group, Inc.
- Premium resin supplier Adaptive3D in its sale to Desktop Metal, Inc. (NYSE: DM)
- Ashford Inc. in its combination with Remington Holdings, LP
- Naturally Slim® of Dallas in an acquisition by global investment firm The Riverside Company
Super Lawyers® has named Chrissy a “Texas Rising Star” in its Mergers & Acquisitions category each year since 2016.
Honors & Awards
- Texas Rising Star, Mergers & Acquisitions, Super Lawyers® (2016-2021)
- Best Lawyers Under 40, D Magazine (2020)
- New York
- The University of Texas, J.D.: Texas International Law Journal; Texas Review on Entertainment and Sports Law
- University of Notre Dame, B.A., Accountancy with concentration in International Business: cum laude
- Board of Directors, Cancer Support Community North Texas (2017-Present)
- “Confidentiality and Arbitration Clauses: The Not So Basic Basics.” Women's In House Network (WIN) Virtual Networking and CLE Lunch (October 27, 2020)