Eamonn W. Campbell
Thank you for your interest. Before you communicate with one of our attorneys, please note: Any comments our attorneys share with you are general information and not legal advice. No attorney-client relationship will exist between you or your business and O’Melveny or any of its attorneys unless conflicts have been cleared, our management has given its approval, and an engagement letter has been signed. Meanwhile, you agree: we have no duty to advise you or provide you with legal assistance; you will not divulge any confidences or send any confidential or sensitive information to our attorneys (we are not in a position to keep it confidential and might be required to convey it to our clients); and, you may not use this contact to attempt to disqualify O’Melveny from representing other clients adverse to you or your business. By clicking "accept" you acknowledge receipt and agree to all of the terms of this paragraph and our Disclaimer.
Eamonn W. Campbell is a litigation counsel in O’Melveny’s New York office.
Prior to joining O’Melveny, Eamonn practiced litigation at major law firm in New York.
Eamonn completed a legal externship with software company Palantir Technologies. He also formerly served as Law Clerk to the United States Senate Committee on the Judiciary.
Corporate & Government Experience
- Legal Extern, Palantir Technologies
- New York
- US Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- US District Court for the Eastern and Southern District of New York
- Columbia Law School, J.D.: Harlan Fiske Stone Scholar
- Stanford University, B.A., Public Policy: University Distinction, Departmental Honors
- United States Senate Committee on the Judiciary