Elizabeth Bock represents managed care and other health care organizations in complex enforcement, regulatory and litigation matters involving the False Claims Act, anti-kickback laws, Medicare and Medicaid regulations, the Affordable Care Act, and other laws regulating managed care organizations.
Elizabeth has extensive experience counseling clients on matters related to Medicare Advantage and risk adjustment.
Elizabeth serves on both the Board of Governors and the Foundation Board of the Women Lawyers Association of Los Angeles. Elizabeth also served as a member of O’Melveny’s Associate and Counsel Advisory Committee, including as the 2020 co-chair.
- US District Court, Central District of California
- US District Court, Western District of New York
- US Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit
- University of Michigan Law School, J.D.: cum laude; Dean’s Scholar; executive board editor and associate editor, Michigan Law Review; ABA-Bloomberg BNA Award for Excellence in the Study of Health Law
- Vassar College, B.A., political science and art history: with honors
- Honorable Magistrate Judge Carla M. Woehrle, US District Court for the Central District of California
- “Federal Agencies Issue New COVID-19 Medicare Advantage Notices and Policy Updates,” O’Melveny Client Alert, co-authored with David Deaton and Stephen Sullivan (2020)
- “Medical Record Privacy Under HIPAA,” co-authored with Michael Maddigan (2013)
- “Using Public Disclosure as the Vesting Point for Moral Rights Under the Visual Artists Rights Act,” Note, 110 Mich. L. Rev. 153 (2011)
- “Risk Adjustment Litigation and FCA Claims,” ABA’s National Managed Care Institute (November 2020)
- “Whistleblower Actions 2016 Webinar,” Bridgeport Continuing Education (February 2016)
- American Health Law Association, Member
- Women Lawyers Association of Los Angeles, Board of Governors
- Women Lawyers Association of Los Angeles, Foundation Board of Governors
- O’Melveny’s Associate and Counsel Advisory Committee (2019-2020), Co-Chair (2020)