Thank you for your interest. Before you communicate with one of our attorneys, please note: Any comments our attorneys share with you are general information and not legal advice. No attorney-client relationship will exist between you or your business and O’Melveny or any of its attorneys unless conflicts have been cleared, our management has given its approval, and an engagement letter has been signed. Meanwhile, you agree: we have no duty to advise you or provide you with legal assistance; you will not divulge any confidences or send any confidential or sensitive information to our attorneys (we are not in a position to keep it confidential and might be required to convey it to our clients); and, you may not use this contact to attempt to disqualify O’Melveny from representing other clients adverse to you or your business. By clicking "accept" you acknowledge receipt and agree to all of the terms of this paragraph and our Disclaimer.
Hannah Dunham is a litigator in O’Melveny’s Los Angeles office who specializes in white collar defense and healthcare litigation. Hannah provides representation for a variety of corporations involved in criminal investigations and internal investigations. She also maintains an active civil litigation practice, with a particular focus on False Claims Act litigation.
Hannah’s clients span a variety of industries including the health care and financial services sectors, among others. Hannah carefully guides her clients through their sensitive matters and works diligently to ensure they receive the best representation and favorable outcomes.
Hannah also has a thriving pro bono practice, through which she represents a variety of clients, including in immigration, constitutional law, and criminal matters.
- District of Columbia
- US Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
- University of Virginia, J.D.; Production Editor, Virginia Tax Review
- Claremont McKenna College, B.A.
- Represents corporate healthcare clients in connection with federal False Claims Act litigation
- Represents a major financial institution in connection with federal False Claims Act litigation
- Regularly counsels clients regarding False Claims Act compliance issues
- Represented corporate and individual clients in connection with criminal investigations by the Department of Justice and local United States Attorneys Offices
- Represented a large university system in a highly sensitive internal investigation
- Represented a major corporation in a high profile internal financial investigation