Thank you for your interest. Before you communicate with one of our attorneys, please note: Any comments our attorneys share with you are general information and not legal advice. No attorney-client relationship will exist between you or your business and O’Melveny or any of its attorneys unless conflicts have been cleared, our management has given its approval, and an engagement letter has been signed. Meanwhile, you agree: we have no duty to advise you or provide you with legal assistance; you will not divulge any confidences or send any confidential or sensitive information to our attorneys (we are not in a position to keep it confidential and might be required to convey it to our clients); and, you may not use this contact to attempt to disqualify O’Melveny from representing other clients adverse to you or your business. By clicking "accept" you acknowledge receipt and agree to all of the terms of this paragraph and our Disclaimer.
Harout Dimijian represents clients in project finance, tax-exempt financing, infrastructure and real estate development and public-private partnership transactions. He also advises clients on general corporate, transactional, and governance matters.
Harout has represented underwriters, nonprofit organizations, corporations, and state agencies in various projects that have included universities, museums, and landmark commercial buildings. He has also represented project sponsors in transactions involving transportation infrastructure assets.
Harout also advises clients on pro bono matters, including the formation of non-profit organizations.
- Southwestern Law School, J.D.: magna cum laude; Editor in Chief, Southwestern Law Review; Oralist, Moot Court Honors Program
- USC Marshall School of Business, MBA: Dean’s List
- Santa Clara University, B.A., Theater: Valedictorian; Alpha Sigma Nu Honor Society
- Honorable Gregory Alarcon, Superior Court of California, Los Angeles County
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- LGBT Bar Association of Los Angeles
- Represents LaGuardia Gateway Partners (LGP) in its winning bid for the complete redevelopment and long-term operation of the Central Terminal Building (CTB) at New York LaGuardia Airport; total redevelopment costs are expected to exceed US$4 billion.
- Represents the Academy Museum Foundation in the development of a new $400 Million museum in Los Angeles.
- Represented Regional Airports Improvement Corporation in the financing of airline passenger terminals at Los Angeles International Airport (LAX).
- Represented underwriters in various infrastructure financing, tax-exempt financing, and project finance and development transactions.
- Represented ValueRock, a large owner, operator, and developer of major retail properties, in the acquisition of a shopping center property in Hawaii.
- Represented CoreLogic in connection with its US$1.4 billion senior secured credit facilities.