Thank you for your interest. Before you communicate with one of our attorneys, please note: Any comments our attorneys share with you are general information and not legal advice. No attorney-client relationship will exist between you or your business and O’Melveny or any of its attorneys unless conflicts have been cleared, our management has given its approval, and an engagement letter has been signed. Meanwhile, you agree: we have no duty to advise you or provide you with legal assistance; you will not divulge any confidences or send any confidential or sensitive information to our attorneys (we are not in a position to keep it confidential and might be required to convey it to our clients); and, you may not use this contact to attempt to disqualify O’Melveny from representing other clients adverse to you or your business. By clicking "accept" you acknowledge receipt and agree to all of the terms of this paragraph and our Disclaimer.
Jamie Quinn is a well-rounded litigator whose practice focuses on counseling clients through sensitive internal investigations, inquiries by regulatory and enforcement authorities, and related litigation, with a particular focus on the health care and financial services industries. Her litigation experience includes defending clients against claims brought under the securities laws, consumer-protection laws, and the False Claims Act. Jamie also devotes significant time to her pro bono practice in immigration and post-conviction representations.
- Georgetown Law School, J.D.; cum laude
- Stanford University, B.A., International Relations
- Co-Author, “The SEC is pushing the limits of insider trading enforcement,” Fortune (February 8, 2022)
- Counseling managed care organizations on compliance with Medicare Advantage and Affordable Care Act regulations.
- Representing a major managed care organization in investigations by the Department of Justice and the United States Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of New York into compliance with Medicare Advantage regulations and potential False Claims Act violations related to allegations of inflated premiums resulting from inaccurate risk adjustment submissions and risk adjustment practices of contracted providers and vendors.
- Conducting internal investigations on behalf of managed care organizations into alleged regulatory, Anti-Kickback Statute and False Claims Act violations.
- Representing multiple companies and individuals in connection with investigations by the SEC regarding disclosures, securities offerings, and insider trading.
- Defended a managed care organization in a qui tam action alleging violations of the False Claims Act based on risk adjustment practices of contracted providers.
- Represented the Audit Committee of Mattel, Inc. in the investigation of whistleblower allegations concerning accounting, financial reporting and auditor independence issues.
- Defended a start-up company in enforcement actions brought by federal and state authorities based on alleged violations of federal and state securities regulations.
- Obtained a declination for a former apparel industry executive in an SEC investigation.