Thank you for your interest. Before you communicate with one of our attorneys, please note: Any comments our attorneys share with you are general information and not legal advice. No attorney-client relationship will exist between you or your business and O’Melveny or any of its attorneys unless conflicts have been cleared, our management has given its approval, and an engagement letter has been signed. Meanwhile, you agree: we have no duty to advise you or provide you with legal assistance; you will not divulge any confidences or send any confidential or sensitive information to our attorneys (we are not in a position to keep it confidential and might be required to convey it to our clients); and, you may not use this contact to attempt to disqualify O’Melveny from representing other clients adverse to you or your business. By clicking "accept" you acknowledge receipt and agree to all of the terms of this paragraph and our Disclaimer.
Jessica Fluehr is a counsel in O’Melveny’s Project Development & Real Estate group. Jessica advises public and private clients in connection with the acquisition, disposition, development, leasing, operation and management of all types of commercial real estate assets. Jessica has extensive experience representing borrowers in secured financing transactions, including mortgage and mezzanine loan originations, assumptions, modifications and workouts. Jessica also represents clients in connection with joint venture, partnership and limited liability company matters.
- University of Southern California, J.D.
- University of California at Los Angeles, B.A., Political Science
- California State Bar Association
- The Bar Association of San Francisco
- American Bar Association
- Urban Land Institute, San Francisco
- Represented commercial real estate owners, operators and developers in connection with over 100 loan originations aggregating in excess of US$25 billion. The transactions have included construction, acquisition, bridge and permanent financings, with mortgage and mezzanine loan components
- Counsel to a publicly-traded REIT in a single asset, US$540 million (in the aggregate) CMBS mortgage and mezzanine loans secured by leading retail center in Brooklyn
- Represented a publicly-held shopping center REIT in connection with its disposition of a joint venture interest in a leading retail center in New York City to a foreign pension fund (requiring the formation of two private, domestically-controlled REITs and a complete restructuring of ownership and property management)
- Represented a real estate investor and developer in construction mortgage and mezzanine loans (US$288 million in the aggregate) for the development of a mixed-use condominium, office and marina project in Boston
- Represented a foreign investment management company in its acquisition financing of the Fairmont hotel in San Francisco
- Counsel to a privately-held real estate investment company in its annual REIT Class A preferred interest offerings over several years
- Counsel to multiple non-profit corporations, including religious institutions, in connection with the acquisition, disposition, leasing, redevelopment and repositioning of their real estate assets
- Represented the borrower in a single asset, US$1.4 billion CMBS loan secured by the Metropolitan Life Insurance Company building in New York City
- Represented the seller of 11 Madison in Manhattan in 2015 (including the defeasance of the existing financing encumbering the property) (US$2.8 billion total deal value)
- Counsel to a Wall Street investment banking firm in connection with the acquisition, DST ownership structure and financing of a national portfolio of retail single-tenant leased properties
- Represented institutional landlord with respect to leases in its commercial office campus in Southern California
- Represented the buyer in its acquisition of a condominium ski-resort project in Park City, Utah
- Counsel to a publicly-traded corporation with the respect to the sale of environmentally impaired industrial property in Southern California